By forming a research and development alliance with the Australian biotechnology and diagnostics industry, the IDEAL Research Hub believes it can take an internationally leading role in transforming advanced material and sensing technologies.
Our industry partners with their specialist expertise will help to shape the research directions, collaborate in the research activities, and drive the technology transfer.
We welcome enquiries from organisations interested in partnering with us to transform and grow the point-of-care diagnostics industry in Australia.
Find out more about industry partnerships.
Current industry partners
- Alcolizer is an Australian solution focused world-leader in the field of alcohol and other drugs testing.
- Meet our Alcolizer partner investigator
- Minomic is an Australian immune-oncology company focused on the discovery and commercialisation of biomarkers to diagnose and treat solid tumours, such as prostrate, bladder and pancreatic cancer.
- Meet our Minomic partner investigators
- Preg Tech is an Australian company working across the agricultural and science industries to improve yields through science. Their focus is in the development of patented real-time biosensors for the detection of ovulation in dairy cows and other potential markets related to animal health.
- Meet our Preg Tech partner investigators